Modeling Requirements and what you need for a Webcam Strippers position with ExoticWebcamStrippers.com:
* Attractive female or male – very conscious of your appearance, minimum age or 18 with valid government issued ID – valid photo ID, drivers license or passport as proof of age.
* Computer: PC, laptop computer or Mac with Windows 98 or newer operating system; P4 dual core processor or higher; 1GB ram or more.
* High speed Internet plugged into a router or modem with minimum Internet UPLOAD speed of at least 0.6 Mbps – the higher, the better. WiFi or wireless Internet IS NOT sufficient for live streaming video.
* Good quality Microphone and Webcam - preferably High Definition – we recommend Logitech 9000 series HD Webcam.
* Individual must be aggressive, open-minded, friendly and comfortable in front of a webcam talking to as well as performing for people.
Part of the Webcam Strippers application process with ExoticWebcamStrippers.com will require individuals to upload a CLEAR/LEGIBLE picture of your ID and a CLEAR/LEGIBLE picture of you holding your ID beside your face. Upon completion of taking these photos, BEFORE you upload them to us - if you cannot easily read all info on the ID – our underwriters will not be able to either and your application will be rejected. The rejection of an application delays your application process. There is no substitute for a CLEAR/LEGIBLE picture.
To speed up your Webcam Stripper Application process with ExoticWebcamStrippers.com, send only CLEAR/LEGIBLE pictures of your ID as well as a CLEAR/LEGIBLE picture of you holding your ID beside your face.
If you have an HD webcam, you can take pictures required using our software provided during the Webcam Stripper Application process with ExoticWebcamStrippers.com. You will need to upload 3 photos of your face as part of your profile. Each Application picture file you submit to ExoticWebcamStrippers.com can be no larger than 1.5MB. Uploaded files during your Webcam Stripper application must be one of the following file formats: .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .tif or .tiff. No other file format is acceptable.